is employee stress
costing your business time and money?
Did you know ...
- Workplace stress in America is responsible for $190 billion In Annual U.S. Healthcare Costs
- Depression costs U.S. employers $100 billion in direct and indirect costs; that includes $44 billion from employees missing work
- 40% of workers report that their job is very or extremely stressful
- 25% of employee say work is the most stressful thing in their lives
- 77% have physical symptoms from work stress
- 73% experience psychological symptoms
- 60% say they would like to choose a new career
- Companies lose as much as $300B annually from stress-related healthcare costs and worker absenteeism
Inna Goldina has consulted on work-related challenges with employees from businesses ranging from small startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Inna's "TLC" (Therapeutic Life Counseling) offers an ideal approach for business wellness because it provides both potent short-term help to keep things running smoothly as well as offering long-term solutions for employees.
If you are interested in improving the efficiency of your business and increasing the overall satisfaction of your workers, contact us at (212) 479-7352 to discuss how we can help.